7 things to increase efficiency of promotional Items & Promotional Products:
Whether you go to any trade show or any shopping mall you will find so many promotional items being offered to clients. But do all they make an impression on clients. Do you find all of them useful? Are they able to achieve intended result of pushing sales for the manufacturer? You yourself would have felt that most of them are giving away useless stuff for free. Many times a free gift is given just to clear old stock. What it does is to harm the brand rather than improving sales. A client will associate quality of your product with gift and hence down grade your products in his mind.
So what to do to have a great promotional campaign that is not too heavy on your pockets and also is huge hit with consumers. We have seven basic parameters that should be taken care before going ahead with any promotional campaign:
- Identifying goal of your campaign: So many marketers start giving away gifts on their products without any thought. This cannot qualify as promotional product campaign. You have to set a clear goal for your campaign. What is the goal of your campaign will decide what the gift has to be.
- Identifying target audience of the campaign: Who is the client whom you are targeting with this campaign? Is he your current consumer and you just want to increase loyalty or you want new consumer base to shift to your product. Your gift will be different for both categories.
- Deciding on the budget: This is very important step. You might want to give a great take away but costing of same can ruin your profits. Hence it is very important to work on per piece budget and then go forward.
- Relevance of Gifting promotional Item: You should know your client base and also would know what their preference is. Whenever deciding for the gifts make sure to use this knowledge so that the promotional item you gift does not become useless for the buyer. Remember it is not cost of the gift that is important but value it creates to client which is important.
- Impact of gift on future sales: Giving a promotional item as a gift can help you in getting one time sale, but will it lead to higher repeat sales, this aspect also buy cheap cialis needs to be taken care. If your gift is a discount coupon for future purchase or if it is gift voucher for another product, it can serve the purpose.
- Informing the clients about offer: You would have great offer but the success will come only when clients knows about it. Outdoor advertisements or online campaign, something has to support your campaign. Best way can be sending offer letters to clients.
- Measuring efficiency of campaign: Once you have rolled out the campaign, it is better to have a look on its results. Whether the clients love it or not should be checked first hand.